Pala Mesa Resort is pleased to announce that we are NOW OPEN and carefully following all the protocol and guidelines issued by the State of California and the San Diego County Health Officer. Please check back often, as the regulations related to this public health crisis is ever changing. As we continue to monitor news and information surrounding COVID-19, our highest priority remains the safety of all of our staff and guests.
While visiting the multiple outlets of Pala Mesa Resort, the following safety practices apply:
- Physical distancing to the maximum extent possible
- Face coverings worn by all guests and staff
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas
- Handwashing sanitation stations provided throughout the resort
- Individual temperature and/or symptom screenings in place for all staff members at the beginning of their shift and any vendors, contractors, or other workers entering the establishment
- Staff members who are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 are to stay home
- Staff is provided with protective equipment, including eye protection and gloves where necessary
We are here and ready to serve you safely. Here are the resort services currently open and available along with the extra precautions we are taken to ensure your health and safety:
The Aquaterra Restaurant is standing by, ready to serve you. Multiple options await your level of comfort. From tables on the patio overlooking the 10th hole to clean and comfortable, indoor, socially distanced seating, we are ready to deliver all of your favorites. Not ready to dine out quite yet? Our quick and convenience curbside pickup has all of our offerings to-go!
Contactless digital or disposable menus are provided for your safety. Guests are required to wear face coverings until they are seated at their table and any time they move around the resort. Guests seated at the same table must be from the same household or agree to sit together. In order to consume alcoholic beverages, food must be purchased in the same transaction.
We are dedicated to providing you with a clean and thoroughly disinfected guestroom during your visit. In addition to performing our usual thorough cleansing in our high traffic areas such as the lobby and front desk, we are sterilizing our guestrooms top-to-bottom taking extra care using sanitation products on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved list. Special attention is given to high-contact surfaces such as handles, doorknobs, switches, faucets, television remotes, alarm clocks, toilet and shower handles.
All guest rooms have stand-alone air ventilation systems, so no air is shared or circulated between guest rooms. Once the guestroom is completely sterile, a clean + safe seal is placed over the door until your arrival.
For your safety, housekeeping service is provided prior to arrival and after check-out only. Additional pillows, blankets, towels and room amenities are available by request and linens are taken from rooms in single-use bags after guest check-out or upon request.
The pool is open to enjoy with proper social distancing observed by resort guests. The gym is also open with regular disinfection scheduled throughout the day.
Enjoy exercise and fresh air while you golf in a safe environment! Our 18-Hole course, putting green and driving range are open with the following safety measures in play:
- Six-feet of social distancing and face masks while in common areas
- Golf carts are disinfected and sterilized before issuing
- Bunker rakes, sand bottles and ball washers have been removed
- Cups are raised slightly to allow for no-touch retrieval of golf balls
- Flagsticks must remain in the cups at all times
At this time gatherings are not permitting in San Diego County. As more information and mandates unfold, we will update information.
For more information regarding San Diego County’s most up-to-date mandates and restrictions, please visit: www.covid19.ca.gov.
We thank you for your trust as we navigate through these ever-changing times.
Pala Mesa Resort